Oppo A5S CPH1909 Flash File (Stock ROM) and Flash Tool. Download latest Firmware of Android Oreo 8.1 for Oppo that helps to fix device dead boot loop, fix hang on the logo and upgrade OS of the device. It will also help to remove FRP lock and user security lock from the device.
Download Oppo A5S CPH1909 Flash File
OS version: Oreo 8.1
Tool Supported: OFP Flash Tool
- The device driver must be installed into your PC for device connectivity
- Android device battery at least 50% charged
- Take a backup of personal data before flashing device
How to Flash Oppo A5S Stock Firmware ROM
- Download Oppo Flash File and extract it with WinRar or 7Zip.
- Install Android USB Device driver, If you have already installed then leave it.
- Open OFP Flash Tool
- Choose XML file by clicking on load from OFP Flash Tool
- Power OFF Android Device and remove battery IF remove able.
- Connect Android Device with PC via USB Data Cable
- Click on Download or Upgrade from OFP Flash Tool
- Flash process will start after searching Modem drivers and Device
- After successful write flash did an OK message will appear
- Disconnect Device and Power ON
- Congratulation, Finally OS upgrade is done