Root Note 4 Sprint android marshmallow 6.0.1 using SM-N910P CF Auto Root File and optimize software features enhanced OS bugs and fixed them.
In this article, you will be able to Root Samsung Galaxy N910P and unlock hidden features of the device, install the incompatible apps. the process of rooting also helps to increase device speed.
It will also use for reset FRP lock, network unlocks, custom binary blocked by FRP lock, and other Software bugs.
Info Root Note 4 SM-N910P
Device: Galaxy Sprint Note 4
OS version: 6.0.1
File: CF Auto Root
File Format: .tar
Region: USA & All
Password Type: None
Keep in mind
- CF Auto Root voids Device warranty
- IF Device KNOX enabled, Root process will void the KNOX warranty
- IF device storage is encrypted, using CF Auto Root wipe whole DATA
- Device bootloader must be unlocked, before flashing the Root file
- Official Stock ROM must be in your hand before rooting the device
Prepare for Root
- Charged Samsung Galaxy Device battery over 60% for avoiding device shutdowns during the process
- Install required USB Driver
- Enable USB Debugging ( Go to Setting >About Phone > tick seven times on Build number > Developer Option )
- ON USB Debug and unlock OEM also
- Backup device storage, Contacts, SMS, etc. using Google Sync service or any third-party app.
- Download Odin Flash Tool for flashing Samsung Galaxy Devices
- CF Auto Root File for Samsung Galaxy N910P
How To Root Note 4 Sprint
- Reboot devise into Download Mode ( press Vol +, Home, Power ON )
- Run ODIN Flash Tool
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable
- Select AP and choose Note 4 Root file
- uncheck auto reboot and partition
- Press start and wait for the successful flash process
- After the flash, disconnect device and Power ON
- Enjoy successfully rooted device.
The Root Process will voids Device warranty, Flash these at your own risk
Check also: Samsung SM-J727T CF Auto Root