Easily Root SM-J710MN using CF Auto Root File with the safest method.
After Rooting Samsung J7, you can unlock hidden features of the device, install the incompatible apps. the process of rooting also helps to increase device speed.
It will also use for reset frp lock, network unlocks, custom binary blocked by frp lock, and other Software bugs.
Information Root SM-J710MN
Device: Galaxy J7
OS version: 8.1.0
File: CF Auto Root
File Format: .tar
Region: USA & All
Password Type: None
- CF Auto Root voids Device warranty
- IF Device KNOX enabled, Root process will void the KNOX warranty
- IF device storage is encrypted, using CF Auto Root wipe whole DATA
- Device bootloader must be unlocked, before flashing the Root file
- Official Stock ROM must be in your hand before rooting the device
Prepare for Root
- Charged Samsung Galaxy Device battery over 60% for avoiding device shutdowns during the process
- Install required USB Driver
- Enable USB Debugging ( Go to Setting >About Phone > tick seven times on Build number > Developer Option )
- ON USB Debug and unlock OEM also
- Backup device storage, Contacts, SMS, etc. using Google Sync service or any third-party app.
- Download Odin Flash Tool for flashing Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download CF Auto Root File for Samsung Galaxy J7
How To Root Samsung using CF Auto Root File
- Reboot devise into Download Mode ( press Vol +, Home, Power ON )
- Run ODIN Flash Tool
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable
- Select AP and choose .tar root file
- uncheck auto reboot and partition
- Press start and wait for the successful flash process
- After the flash, disconnect device and Power ON
- Enjoy successfully rooted device.
The Root Process will voids Device warranty, Flash these at your own risk
Check also: Samsung SM-S327VL CF Auto Root