Download here Samsung J701F Flash File. The latest Samsung Firmware version is android Oreo 8.1.0.
Firmware consist of four parts AP, BL, CP, and CSC that are highly compressed into WinRAR.
The main purpose if sharing firmware is to fix Samsung Galaxy Device software problems as the phone hangs on the logo, apps unfortunately stopped.
In other cases, If the phone had FRP lock by the owner then 4Files repair firmware allows enabling ADB and you can reset or remove Gmail account, Samsung account lock easily.
It will also help to bypass FRP, Gmail reset, fix custom binary blocked by frp lock, Samsung FRP account reset, etc.
Download Firmware SM-J701F
Product: Galaxy J7 Nxt
Device Number: SM-J701F
Android version: Oreo 8.1.0
Firmware Version: J701FXXS6BSC1_5Files
Language Type: Multi
File Category: Firmware
- Samsung Android USB Device Driver for perfect connectivity with PC
- Odin latest Flash Tool to flash your Phone
- Samsung Galaxy SM-J701F Firmware
How to Flash Samsung SM-J701F Firmware with Odin
- Extract Firmware, Flash Tool, and Device driver by using WinRAR
- Install Samsung Device driver to make a connection with PC
- Power OFF your Device and reboot into Flashing Mode as known Download Mode
- Keep Press together Vol Down, Home Button and Power ON until an android sign will appear.
- Press Vol UP to confirm and continue into Download Mode
- Open or run as administrator Odin Flash Tool
- Click on AP, BL, CSC, and CP and select the firmware files
- Connect Galaxy Phone and you get a blue sign with device added at the Odin bar.
- Uncheck re-partition from the tool
- Hit the begin and start flashing procedure
- The process will successfully be done approximately 5 to 10 minutes,
- At the end of flashing your phone will Power ON automatic.
- Enjoy the first look of your phone.
The process of flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Database of Device
Check also: Samsung SM-G615F Firmware