Download Samsung S10 SM-G973U Firmware. Download Samsung S10 Pie 9 5Files Fix Firmware. In this Firmware Flash File, many apps update and fixed.
Samsung Firmware G973U used for reset Galaxy device FRP lock, Reactivation lock and enable USB ADB features if the phone is unfortunately erased.
Official firmware shared with you has four parts (AP, BL, CP, CSC) and flash easily using Samsung Odin Flash Tool
It will also help to bypass FRP, Gmail reset, fix custom binary blocked by frp lock, Samsung FRP account reset, etc.
Download Samsung S10 SM-G973U Firmware
Device: Galaxy S10
OS version: Pie 9
File Type: Firmware
- Samsung Android USB Device Driver
- Odin latest Flash Tool
- Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973U Firmware
How to Flash Samsung S10 SM-G973U Firmware
- Extract Firmware, Flash Tool, and Device driver
- Install Samsung Device driver if already installed skip it
- Power OFF Device and reboot into Download Mode
- Press and hold Vol Down, Home Button and Power ON
- Press Vol UP and continue to Download Mode
- Open Odin Flash Tool
- Click on AP, BL, CSC, and CP and choose the firmware
- Connect Device and wait until you get a blue sign with device added
- Make sure re-partition is not checked
- Press Start and wait for the successful flash process done
as we know that by flashing Stock ROM, Official Firmware or Custom ROM erase the phone storage so move your personal stuff into SD card or any safe location.
Enable OEM lock and USB ADB from Phone Setting (Phone>>Build Number>> Developer Option)
The process of flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Database of Device