SM-A910F Root File, Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro with world safest method CF Auto Root file.
After Rooting the device, you can unlock hidden features of the device, install the incompatible apps. the process of rooting also helps to increase device speed.
It will also use for reset frp lock, network unlocks, custom binary blocked by frp lock, and other Software bugs.
Device: Galaxy A9 Pro
OS version: 7.1.0
File: CF Auto Root
File Format: .tar
Country: USA & All
Remember to Root Samsung A9 Pro SM-A910F
- CF Auto Root voids Device warranty
- IF Device KNOX enabled, Root process will void the KNOX warranty
- IF device storage is encrypted, using CF Auto Root wipe whole DATA
- Device bootloader must be unlocked, before flashing Root file
- Official Stock ROM must be in your hand before rooting the device
Prepare SM-A910F Samsung A9 Pro
- Charged Samsung Galaxy Device battery over 60% for avoiding device shutdowns during the process
- Install required USB Driver
- Enable USB Debugging ( Go to Setting >About Phone > tick seven times on Build number > Developer Option )
- ON USB Debug and unlock OEM also
- Backup device storage, Contacts, SMS etc. using Google Sync service or any third-party app.
- Download Odin Flash Took for flashing Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download CF Auto Root File for Samsung A9 Pro SM-A910F
How To Root Samsung devices using CF-Auto-Root
- Reboot devise into Download Mode ( press Vol +, Home, Power ON )
- Run ODIN Flash Tool
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable
- Select AP and choose .tar root file
- uncheck auto reboot and partition
- Press start and wait for the successful flash process
- After the flash, disconnect device and Power ON
- Enjoy successfully rooted device.
The Root Process will voids Device warranty, Flash these at your own risk