Download here Samsung SM-G532F Flash File. The latest Samsung Firmware version is android Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Firmware consist of four parts AP, BL, CP, and CSC that are highly compressed into WinRAR.
The main purpose if sharing firmware is to fix Samsung Galaxy Device software problems as the phone hangs on the logo, apps unfortunately stopped.
In other cases, If the phone had FRP lock by the owner then 4Files repair firmware allows enabling ADB and you can reset or remove Gmail account, Samsung account lock easily.
It will also help to bypass FRP, Gmail reset, fix custom binary blocked by frp lock, Samsung FRP account reset, etc.
Download Firmware SM-G532F
Product: Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
Device Number: SM-G532F
Android version: 6.0.1
Firmware Version: G532FXXU1ARI2_5File
Language Support: Multi
File Catagory: Firmware
Requirement & Tools
- Samsung Android USB Device Driver for better connectivity
- Odin latest Flash Tool to Flash Samsung Phone
- Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Firmware
How to Flash Samsung SM-G532F Firmware with Odin
- Extract Firmware, Flash Tool, and Device driver
- Install Samsung Device driver to make a connection with PC
- Power OFF your Device and reboot into Flashing Mode as known Download Mode
- Keep Press together Vol Down, Home Button and Power ON until an android sign will appear.
- Press Vol UP to confirm and continue into Download Mode
- Open or run as administrator Odin Flash Tool
- Click on AP, BL, CSC, and CP and select the firmware files
- Connect Galaxy Phone and you get a blue sign with device added at the Odin bar.
- Uncheck re-partition from the tool
- Hit the begin and start flashing procedure
- The process will successfully be done approximately 5 to 10 minutes,
- At the end of flashing your phone will Power ON automatic.
- Enjoy the first look of your phone.
The process of flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Database of Device
Check also: Samsung SM-T713 Firmware